Conditions of participation Sweepstakes
Terms and Conditions of Participation
General terms and conditions competition
1. 1 These conditions of participation and data protection notices regulate the participation in all competitions of Collectors Wine World GmbH, Max-Keith-Straße 66, 45136 Essen (hereinafter referred to as “organizer”) by the participants and the collection and use of the data collected or communicated by the participants .
1. 2 By participating in the competition, participants accept these terms and conditions.
2) Sweepstakes Conditions
2. 1 The competition takes place online. Participation must be completed by April 4th. 06. 2022 11:59 p.m. The online entries will be collected by the organizer and the winner will be drawn.
2. 2 Persons over the age of 18 residing in Germany are eligible to participate. Excluded are employees of the organizer and employees of cooperation partners who are or were involved in the creation or processing of the competition.
2. 3 The winnings are as follows.
- Raffle of 3x Magnum bottles Slice of Pleasure 2021 and 3x 6-piece Slice of Pleasure glass set.
2. 4 Each participant may only enter the competition once. Multiple participations are excluded. The organizer reserves the right to withdraw participants from the competition in the event of multiple participation in accordance with para. 5 rule out.
3. 1 A payout of the prize in cash, its exchange or transfer to other people is not possible. A participant can forgo the prize. In this case, the next participant in the winner's ranking takes his place. The handover of the prizes will be agreed individually with the participants, preferably the prizes will be sent by the organizer.
3. 2 The participants will be promptly informed of the prizes via the contact details provided (direct message Instagram) and asked for confirmation.
3. 3 If a participant does not confirm acceptance of the prize within a period of 2 weeks, the prize will be forfeited. If the specified contact options are incorrect, the organizer is not obliged to find out correct addresses. The disadvantages resulting from the provision of incorrect contact details are at the expense of the participants.
4. 1 The organizer is liable without limitation if the cause of the damage is based on intent or gross negligence.
4. 2 Furthermore, the organizer is liable for the slightly negligent violation of essential duties, whose fulfillment of the participants can particularly trust. In this case, however, the organizer is only liable for the foreseeable, contract-typical damage.
4. 3 The organizer is not liable for the slightly negligent breach of non-essential contractual obligations.
4. 4 The above limitations of liability or Exclusions of liability do not apply in the event of injury to life, limb or health, the assumption of a guarantee or fraudulently concealed defects. Liability under the Product Liability Act remains unaffected.
4. 5 Insofar as the organizer's liability is excluded or limited, this also applies to the personal liability of the organizer's employees, representatives and vicarious agents.
5) Exclusion of participants
The organizer reserves the right to exclude participants from participating in the competition. This applies in particular to culpable violations of the conditions of participation or if participants manipulate or manipulate the participation process or the competition. try to manipulate or use other dishonest tools.
6) Privacy Notice
6. 1 The organizer collects and uses the data of the participants only to the extent permitted by law or the participants consent to it.
6. 2 The following data is collected from the participants by the organizer and is used to design, implement and process the competition: first and last name, address, e-mail address, date of birth. The date of birth is used to determine admission to the competition (participation from 18 years of age).
6. 3 Upon request in writing or in text form, participants can request information from the organizer at any time about which personal data is stored by the organizer, can request their correction or deletion and revoke data usage consent.
Should individual provisions of these conditions of participation be ineffective or should there be a loophole, this does not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
The ineffective or missing provisions are replaced by a provision that comes as close as possible to the purpose of the contract.
8) Jurisdiction / Applicable Law
In the event of a dispute, German law applies exclusively. As far as legally permissible, the seat of the organizer is agreed as the place of jurisdiction. The legal process is excluded.
If you have any questions regarding the implementation of this competition and the processing and use of personal data, please contact Ms. Neele Vahlsing. Email address. vahlsing@collectorswineworld. com
As of May 2022